Listen to How 2383 Farms Came About on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
In today’s episode, I’m talking about my business, 2383 Farms. I’ve had multiple events I’ve gone to lately, and even opened up my own storefront. There’s been a lot of chaos going on..but in a really good way too! In regards to being a small business owner, I want to thank you for supporting my business this holiday season, and throughout the year. I am TRULY grateful for all of the amazing people who choose to purchase from us! With all of this happening, I thought it would be the perfect time to share more about how my beef business came about, what 2383 Farms actually is and what I do, finding a balance that works for my family and I as my business continues to grow, and more.
Starting 2383 Farms has been such a fun and rewarding journey so far, and really an absolute blessing for my family and I. I hope you enjoy this episode, and maybe even learn something new about what the behind the scenes looks like for me as a small business owner!
In this episode, How 2383 Farms Came About, we cover:
- What our cow calf operation actually looks like, and how it works
- The decision to start selling our own beef + what the process, investment, and more was like to get started
- The overwhelming support I’ve experienced since publicly sharing about my business
- The growth and connections I’ve built since going to in-person events and shows over the last year and a half
- Why I decided to create my all beef cookbook, and the true joy and excitement I’ve felt since releasing it earlier this year
- My decision to start a temporary storefront and sell beef to customers this holiday season
- Finding the balance as it relates to my growing beef business, my ‘regular’ job, and my family going forward
Resources & Links:
- Four complete meals with recipes [FREE download]
- Buy some 2383 Farms Beef!
- 2383 Farms All Beef Cookbook
- Check out some recipes on our blog
Connect with Amanda:
- Follow on Instagram @2383farms
- Follow on Facebook @2383farms
- Check out my website
- Subscribe to our email list
- Episode 1: Let's Dive In & Get To Know Each Other
More about The Busy Farm Mom podcast:
Are you always questioning if you’re a good enough mom? Are you confused on what nutritional options are best for your family to be healthy and nourished? Are you burning the candle at both ends and feeling desperate to find ways to take better care of your family & your own wellness?
Welcome to The Busy Farm Mom! The podcast where we deep dive to answer these questions and so much more! Tune in for conversations with me, your host, Amanda, as we come together in this space to relate to one another & all the facets of being a busy farm mom.
We will discuss topics such as navigating motherhood, deciphering food choices, holistic wellness, and how agriculture ties into all of it. Think of this podcast as a community for farm moms, to chat about all the decisions we make to care for our families. We are in this together!
My goal of this podcast is to relate to so many of you when you don’t feel like you’re enough. I want you to walk away feeling equipped, confident, and joyful about your role as a busy farm mom so that you can thrive, and therefore, your family can thrive, too.
We can gather around as friends in this space, while being in our most chaotic stages of life, whether you’re chasing your toddler, preparing endless amounts of meals for your family, driving to work, or running the grain cart. This space is an opportunity to grow and learn simple tips from me & so many special guests on ways we tackle that doubt of “are we a good enough mom?” Kick that thought out of your mind and come join our judgment free zone, where we will never question that you’re doing a great job mama!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!