Listen to Giving Yourself The Gift with Kadi from Braided Branch Co on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
In today’s episode, I’m talking with Kadi from Braided Branch Co - we’re actually both in Nebraska too, which is pretty neat! Kadi’s social media pages and presence online really brings calmness and joy, and I’ve loved getting to know her in this space. Kadi had a strong desire to start her business (she likes to call it her ‘mini ministry’) so she could connect with and reach other ranch and farm wives. She knows how easy it can be to feel alone when life gets uncertain, but the one thing that IS certain is God, and Kadi is passionate about sharing that with others.
We’re talking more about how your role on your ranch or farm can vary in different seasons of life, the beauty in giving yourself the gift of wellness, the power of habit stacking, being intentional with prayer, and more. This was a beautiful conversation, and Kadi’s authenticity shines through whenever she shares with others - I know you’re going to love this episode!
Kadi Walnofer was born and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. As a little girl she fell in love with the idea of country living and was romanticized by the idea of marrying a cowboy. That dream came true in 2017 when she married a third generation cattle rancher in the Sandhills of Nebraska. But the dream and reality were not everything she expected - she was lost, and lonely. After a miscarriage and a huge calling from the Lord, Kadi is confident in declaring her passion still lives for agriculture and people in ag, but her passion lives more for Christ and where He is found amongst these hardworking, gritty, resilient people.
Now a mom to three kids. Kadi finds herself busy between mothering, editing the small towns local publication and sharing life through her online ministry Braided Branch Co & of course being a ranch wife.
In this episode, giving yourself the gift, we cover:
- Kadi’s story of starting her ‘mini ministry’, Braided Branch Co, and the incredible things that have happened since doing so
- What Kadi’s role on her ranch currently looks like + adding value to your operation in different seasons of life
- The idea of giving yourself a gift of wellness, and how it can tremendously impact your life for today, and the future
- The power of habit stacking, and how simple, little things really add up over time
- The weekly intentional prayer journal that Kadi created for busy moms
- Why it’s okay to change in multiple areas of your life - especially after motherhood
Resources & Links:
- Purchase the Weekly Intentional Prayer Journal
- Check out all of Kadi’s downloads and use code FARMMOM for 15% off site wide
- Supporting Our Littles eBook
- Kids Task Chart [FREE download]
- Buy some 2383 Farms Beef!
- 2383 Farms All Beef Cookbook
- Check out some recipes on our blog
Connect with Kadi:
Connect with Amanda:
- Follow on Instagram @2383farms
- Follow on Facebook @2383farms
- Check out my website
- Subscribe to our email list
- Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Episode 5: Digging Deeper Into Our Mom Faith with Kayla Josefiak
- Episode 6: Get Healthy With Gut Health with Michala Petersen
More about The Busy Farm Mom podcast:
Are you always questioning if you’re a good enough mom? Are you confused on what nutritional options are best for your family to be healthy and nourished? Are you burning the candle at both ends and feeling desperate to find ways to take better care of your family & your own wellness?
Welcome to The Busy Farm Mom! The podcast where we deep dive to answer these questions and so much more! Tune in for conversations with me, your host, Amanda, as we come together in this space to relate to one another & all the facets of being a busy farm mom.
We will discuss topics such as navigating motherhood, deciphering food choices, holistic wellness, and how agriculture ties into all of it. Think of this podcast as a community for farm moms, to chat about all the decisions we make to care for our families. We are in this together!
My goal of this podcast is to relate to so many of you when you don’t feel like you’re enough. I want you to walk away feeling equipped, confident, and joyful about your role as a busy farm mom so that you can thrive, and therefore, your family can thrive, too.
We can gather around as friends in this space, while being in our most chaotic stages of life, whether you’re chasing your toddler, preparing endless amounts of meals for your family, driving to work, or running the grain cart. This space is an opportunity to grow and learn simple tips from me & so many special guests on ways we tackle that doubt of “are we a good enough mom?” Kick that thought out of your mind and come join our judgment free zone, where we will never question that you’re doing a great job mama!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!