In today’s episode, I’m talking all about how to make the most out of harvest season! I’ll share some personal experiences and offer tips for meal planning, self-care, and supporting your spouse during this hectic time. Most of all, the importance of proper planning and a positive mindset to make the harvest season enjoyable.
In this episode, Making The Most Out Of Harvest Season, we cover:
- 5 tips that I use during harvest to help me be less stressed, happier, and a little more prepared for whatever the season throws at me
- The reminder to invite yourself along
- Personal experience of being pregnant during harvest and turning it into an opportunity
- Tips for meal planning during harvest
- Prioritizing self-care during the busy season
- Creating a schedule to manage time and expectations
- Being a supportive partner to your spouse during harvest
Resources & Links:
- Supporting our Littles eBook Waitlist
- Four complete meals with recipes [FREE download]
- Mini Portable Oven for Tractors [affiliate link]
- Pulled Pork from Sam’s Club
- Pulled Chicken from Sam’s Club
- Buy some 2383 Farms Beef!
- 2383 Farms All Beef Cookbook
- Check out some recipes on our blog
Connect with Amanda:
- Follow on Instagram @2383farms
- Follow on Facebook @2383farms
- Check out my website
- Subscribe to our email list
- Episode 2: Establishing Routines & Structure in Our Homes with Emily Reuschel
- Episode 1: Let's Dive In & Get To Know Each Other!
Some links referenced above are affiliate links which means I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
More about The Busy Farm Mom podcast:
Are you always questioning if you’re a good enough mom? Are you confused on what nutritional options are best for your family to be healthy and nourished? Are you burning the candle at both ends and feeling desperate to find ways to take better care of your family & your own wellness?
Welcome to The Busy Farm Mom! The podcast where we deep dive to answer these questions and so much more! Tune in for conversations with me, your host, Amanda, as we come together in this space to relate to one another & all the facets of being a busy farm mom.
We will discuss topics such as navigating motherhood, deciphering food choices, holistic wellness, and how agriculture ties into all of it. Think of this podcast as a community for farm moms, to chat about all the decisions we make to care for our families. We are in this together!
My goal of this podcast is to relate to so many of you when you don’t feel like you’re enough. I want you to walk away feeling equipped, confident, and joyful about your role as a busy farm mom so that you can thrive, and therefore, your family can thrive, too.
We can gather around as friends in this space, while being in our most chaotic stages of life, whether you’re chasing your toddler, preparing endless amounts of meals for your family, driving to work, or running the grain cart. This space is an opportunity to grow and learn simple tips from me & so many special guests on ways we tackle that doubt of “are we a good enough mom?” Kick that thought out of your mind and come join our judgment free zone, where we will never question that you’re doing a great job mama!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!