Listen to Organizing & Decluttering Before The Christmas Season with Nicki from Pretty Neat Organizing on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
In today’s episode, I’m talking with my new friend, Nicki, from Pretty Neat Organizing. I was excited to bring Nicki on because, now that the holiday season is upon us, it seems that more people are organizing and decluttering their spaces, and it’s something they need help with. I’m personally not very organized, but I like to declutter and purge everything before I even decorate for Christmas - especially since my house will be getting filled with more ‘stuff’ soon! Nicki and I dive into some simple tips to organize and declutter your space before the holiday season, important (and also forgotten) areas to go through regularly, the interesting connection between decluttering and having less ‘stuff’ to clean as a result, and more.
Nicki is a former teacher turned professional organizer who is very passionate about helping her clients organize and declutter their spaces. Not only does this lead to more time and energy back in their day, but less stress and overwhelm too. I truly enjoyed this conversation, and I hope it’s helpful for you as you prepare for a fun and joyful Christmas season ahead!
In this episode, organizing & decluttering before the Christmas season, we cover:
- Nicki’s decision to leave teaching and pursue her dream career of helping people with organizing and decluttering their spaces
- A simple organizing and decluttering tip to start doing this holiday season
- Organizing and going through toys + how to get your kids involved in the process
- Important (but sometimes forgotten) items and spaces in your house to organize and go through regularly
- How to decide which spaces you need to organize and declutter first, and what the timeline can look like when doing so
- The connection between decluttering and having less ‘stuff’ to clean as a result
- A great decluttering ‘rule’ to follow to help keep you from building up more clutter in the future
- Nicki’s favorite type of space to organize and declutter
Resources & Links:
- Supporting Our Littles eBook
- Kids Task Chart [FREE download]
- Buy some 2383 Farms Beef!
- 2383 Farms All Beef Cookbook
- Check out some recipes on our blog
Connect with Nicki:
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow on TikTok
- Check out her website
- Send Nicki an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Amanda:
- Follow on Instagram @2383farms
- Follow on Facebook @2383farms
- Check out my website
- Subscribe to our email list
- Email Amanda at email@example.com
- Episode 2: Establishing Routines & Structure in Our Homes with Emily Reuschel
- Episode 3: Making The Most Out Of Harvest Season
More about The Busy Farm Mom podcast:
Are you always questioning if you’re a good enough mom? Are you confused on what nutritional options are best for your family to be healthy and nourished? Are you burning the candle at both ends and feeling desperate to find ways to take better care of your family & your own wellness?
Welcome to The Busy Farm Mom! The podcast where we deep dive to answer these questions and so much more! Tune in for conversations with me, your host, Amanda, as we come together in this space to relate to one another & all the facets of being a busy farm mom.
We will discuss topics such as navigating motherhood, deciphering food choices, holistic wellness, and how agriculture ties into all of it. Think of this podcast as a community for farm moms, to chat about all the decisions we make to care for our families. We are in this together!
My goal of this podcast is to relate to so many of you when you don’t feel like you’re enough. I want you to walk away feeling equipped, confident, and joyful about your role as a busy farm mom so that you can thrive, and therefore, your family can thrive, too.
We can gather around as friends in this space, while being in our most chaotic stages of life, whether you’re chasing your toddler, preparing endless amounts of meals for your family, driving to work, or running the grain cart. This space is an opportunity to grow and learn simple tips from me & so many special guests on ways we tackle that doubt of “are we a good enough mom?” Kick that thought out of your mind and come join our judgment free zone, where we will never question that you’re doing a great job mama!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!