Listen to Raising Kids With Farming & Oils with Heather Nienhueser on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
In today’s episode, I’m talking with a special guest, Heather Nienhueser. Heather and I actually live in the same state, and you could say we’re both ‘oily gals’, because we love our essential oils! We’re talking more about our passion for the farming lifestyle, the incredible benefits of regular essential oils usage, what it looks like to raise your family on a farm, and more. I know you’re going to love this fun and lighthearted discussion about farming & oils!
Heather Nienhueser is a farm wife and mom who is passionate about sharing agriculture, and what a family farm looks like. She likes to say that she wears many hats as a wife, mom, business owner, etc., and she always knew she wanted to live + raise her family on a farm. Heather chooses to focus on the good, and is always looking for the beauty in her everyday surroundings!
In this episode, Raising Kids With Farming & Oils with Heather Nienhueser, we cover:
- Heather’s story of growing up on a farm + her continued passion for the agricultural lifestyle into marriage
- How incorporating essential oils into your daily life can be incredibly beneficial for you and your kids
- The interesting connection between essential oils and agriculture
- Spending time together as a family, and how that can look with doing the variety of farm work that needs to be done
- Choosing to focus on the good and have gratitude for the life you have
Resources & Links:
- Nebraska Lavender Farm on Instagram @ourlavenderco
- Supporting our Littles eBook
- Kids Task Chart [FREE download]
- Buy some 2383 Farms Beef!
- 2383 Farms All Beef Cookbook
- Check out some recipes on our blog
Connect with Heather:
- Follow on Instagram @heathernienhueser
Connect with Amanda:
- Follow on Instagram @2383farms
- Follow on Facebook @2383farms
- Check out my website
- Subscribe to our email list
- Episode 2: Establishing Routines & Structure in Our Homes with Emily Reuschel
- Episode 3: Making The Most Out Of Harvest Season
More about The Busy Farm Mom podcast:
Are you always questioning if you’re a good enough mom? Are you confused on what nutritional options are best for your family to be healthy and nourished? Are you burning the candle at both ends and feeling desperate to find ways to take better care of your family & your own wellness?
Welcome to The Busy Farm Mom! The podcast where we deep dive to answer these questions and so much more! Tune in for conversations with me, your host, Amanda, as we come together in this space to relate to one another & all the facets of being a busy farm mom.
We will discuss topics such as navigating motherhood, deciphering food choices, holistic wellness, and how agriculture ties into all of it. Think of this podcast as a community for farm moms, to chat about all the decisions we make to care for our families. We are in this together!
My goal of this podcast is to relate to so many of you when you don’t feel like you’re enough. I want you to walk away feeling equipped, confident, and joyful about your role as a busy farm mom so that you can thrive, and therefore, your family can thrive, too.
We can gather around as friends in this space, while being in our most chaotic stages of life, whether you’re chasing your toddler, preparing endless amounts of meals for your family, driving to work, or running the grain cart. This space is an opportunity to grow and learn simple tips from me & so many special guests on ways we tackle that doubt of “are we a good enough mom?” Kick that thought out of your mind and come join our judgment free zone, where we will never question that you’re doing a great job mama!
Make sure to hit subscribe so you never miss an episode!